- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in two sizes, Standard and Large
- Lightest "Medium/Large" size fiberglass seat on the market
- Lower seating position that can fit taller/larger drivers
- Smaller outer dimensions for small vehicle fitment
- QRT Technology gives an average weight savings of 7lbs per shell
- FIA approved
- Sparco Seat Dimension Guide (PDF)
The QRT-R is the first seat to feature Sparco’s patented QRT ultra-light technology. This QRT Technology gives an unparalleled mechanical strength/weight ratio for fiberglass composite racing seats. QRT Technology gives an average weight savings of 7lbs (up to 10lbs +) per shell. The main benefit is that QRT-R seat approaches the weight of a carbon fiber seat at a price of a fiberglass seat. The QRT-R is the lightest "Medium/Large" size fiberglass seat, the shell weighs only 9.9 lbs (15 lbs in full trim). The QRT-R has a unique CAD design that features a lower seating position that can fit a larger/taller driver with the exterior dimensions that can fit into smaller vehicles. The QRT-R is FIA approved.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)