- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sized for the average driver
- Lightest carbon fiber reclining seat on the market
- Gloss carbon fiber back rest
- RTM composite lower (RTM is an advanced composite that has the same properties as carbon fiber which is lightweight and strong)
- Covered in hand stitched Italian leather and Alcantara suede
- Leather Pull for seat back release
- Sold in Driver (Left) and Passenger (Right) versions
- Sparco Seat Dimension Guide (PDF)
The SPX is handcrafted in Italy using the same technology and materials used for OEM super cars. In fact the SPX is the first Carbon Fiber reclining seat available to the public that meets the same specifications required by the OEM manufacturers. What this means is that the attention to detail and quality cannot be matched by any other seat manufacturer on the market today.
The Sparco SPX seat represents the ultimate evolution of the sport seat. The SPX uses a combination of carbon fiber and advanced composites that give the driver both comfort and performance in a lightweight package. With the ergonomic shape of the carbon fiber backrest and the seating position of the RTM composite lower, the SPX holds the driver during extreme lateral forces and is comfortable for long road trips.
The SPX is covered in a combination of beautiful perforated and smooth Italian leather. The center of the SPX is covered in Alcantara suede to allow you to gain absolute control of your vehicle and enhance your driving experience. To finish off the performance look, all hand stitching is done in tone-on-tone black with the Sparco logo embroidered in matching black. The gloss finished carbon fiber backrest features a leather pull strap which releases the backrest to fold forward to allow access to a backseat or storage area. The backrest also features a micro adjustment knob that allows you to dial in the perfect driving position. The SPX is sold in driver and passenger versions (left and right).
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)