- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in 4, 5 and 6 speed patterns, each Hurst Classic Shift Knob is a perfect fit for your Hurst Shifter
- Each Hurst Classic Shifter Knob is built with solid high gloss, high-strength plastic
- Features 1.875” diameter with an engraved inlaid shift pattern and a molded-in brass thread insert
- The Hurst Classic Replacement Shift Knob comes complete with a jam nut
- Your Hurst Classic Style Shifter Knob is supported by a 1-year warranty
Built with solid high gloss, high-strength plastic your Hurst Classic Style Shift Knob is a perfect fit for your Hurst Shifter. Features a 1.875” diameter engraved with an inlaid shift pattern and a molded-in brass thread insert and comes complete with a jam nut. Available in 4, 5 and 6 speed patterns. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide, Arsenic Trioxide, Ethyl Acrylate, Lead, and Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Hurst Classic Shifter Knob Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cole R (Lebo, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2018 3:41 AM
I installed this onto my lawnmower's throttle lever after the old ball came up missing after mowing for a couple hours. After installing this ball I immediately noticed an increase in horsepower in my mower. It went from a 327 Impala to a 454 Chevelle in the blink of an eye! Sure I could have gotten the 5 or six speed option, but I like to keep it old school and I can say that I have a 4 on the floor. Six on the floor doesn't sound as cool. My friends are thourly impressed as well.
Reviewed by Cristina P (WEAVERVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Corvette — Jan 10, 2018 8:08 AM
I all ways wanted one of these shift knobs and when I got my mgw shifter for my c6 corvette I had my chance. Seeing this does not fit stock c6 corvette shifter. However it does fit c5. But this knob says hurst on both sides and doesn't have a big H.