- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a grip on superior style and performance with a Hurst T Handle Shifter
- Solid body constructed from premium die-cast aluminum for added durability
- Each features a bold Hurst logo to let everyone know who’s who and what’s what
- Comes complete with adapters and jam nuts to fit a variety of SAE threads – also fits 10mm, 12mm and 16 mm threads
- Your Hurst T Handle Shift Kit is simple to install and carries a 1-year warranty
Constructed from high-quality, die-cast aluminum, Hurst T Handles class up your interior while enhancing shifting performance. Each logo-emblazoned handle assembly is equipped with adapters and jam nuts to fit a variety of SAE threads. Compatible with 10mm, 12mm and 16mm threads. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Hurst T-Handle Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin M (NEW HUDSON, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 28, 2018 9:26 PM
Reviewed by Jacob G (MOBERLY, MO) Reviewed for a 1985 Dodge Charger — Mar 19, 2018 8:04 PM
Reviewed by dusty p (riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 1970 Ford Mustang — Jan 16, 2018 10:06 PM
A very nice finish, and nicely packed, reminds me of the same handle I used back in the 70s,(minus the button of course) I love the way the adapters were also packed in order to match it to any shifter. It will look right at home on my ultra rare one owner 1970 Mustang Deluxe convertible, powered by a Super Cobra Jet 428! It is a one owner (me) and one of just seven produced by Ford in 1970. Made in Dec. 1969, right before Ford canceled any more CJ Convertible Mustangs