- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Take command of your manual transmission with the Mishimoto Weighted Shift Knob
- This stout shift knob weighs in at a full 0.8 lbs
- With all that extra weight behind your throws, you'll shift faster and smoother than ever
- Available in your choice of color options
- Finished with the iconic Mishimoto M logo
- Measures 3.42" tall and 1.23" in diameter
- Universally sized and equipped with three thread adapters to fit a wide range of manual transmission vehicles
- Mishimoto covers your Weighted Shift Knob with a Lifetime Warranty
Nothing beats the freedom that comes from driving a menacing manual automobile. The roar of a boosted engine paired with the whine of a tached-out transmission is music to any motor head's ears. Unfortunately, if you're still running through the gears with a factory shift knob, you're not getting the full track experience. Shift away from stock with a Mishimoto Weighted Shift Knob.
Smoother, faster, and more satisfying shifts are just minutes away with easy-to-install Mishimoto Weighted Shifters. Unlike flimsy factory shift knobs, these burly upgrades weigh in at an astonishing 0.8 lbs. All that heft amplifies the muscle in your arm, allowing you to move nimbly up and down the RPM range with lightning speed, dead-on accuracy and a gratifying grip.
Along with their substantial feel, Mishimoto Weighted Shifters add an air of sophistication to your cockpit. You can pick between a range of racy finishes, and each one is adorned with Mishimoto's distinct M logo. Plus, they ship with a trio of thread adapters, so you can screw them onto practically any ride. Best of all, your Mishimoto Heavy Shift Knob is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Mishimoto Weighted Shift Knobs Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James S (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Hyundai Genesis — Oct 03, 2017 10:17 PM
Reviewed by Clay M (Oak Harbor, WA) Reviewed for a 1988 Toyota Pickup — Sep 28, 2015 8:07 PM
Reviewed by David L (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Sep 09, 2015 9:53 PM
I would rate my Mishimoto shift knob pretty good. It took some getting used to. It fit in my 2015 Civic just fine. Unfortunately it does get hot just like the factory knob, but not to the point where it would burn your hand.