- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress your six-speed to the nines with a Redline Two-Tone Leather Shift Boot
- Custom crafted for a direct replacement fit in place of your factory shift boot
- Pick from a wide range of radical color combinations
- Made from premium Italian cowhide leather that’s tanned specifically for automotive use
- Your Redline Two-Tone Shift Boot resists fading and stays true to the original hues
- Measures in at a whopping 1mm thick
- Each seam is double stitched for added strength
- Manufactured by hand for precise results
- Easy to install with no modifications needed
- Comes with a 6-month warranty
Most sporty street machines have dual personalities. On the one hand, they're reserved and appreciate being admired for their crisp lines and speedy curves. On the other hand, they're ferocious and won't hesitate to smoke the competition off the line. Now, you can express both sides of your ride by upgrading with the Redline Two Tone Leather Shift Boot.
Whether you want your cockpit to feel mild or wild, your Redline Leather Two Tone Shifter Boot delivers the look and attitude you're after. It comes in your choice of vibrant color combinations to accent your existing theme or add bold contrast to your cabin. Plus, they're expertly crafted using 1mm-thick automotive-grade Italian cowhide leather that's double-stitched for years of dependable duty.
Swapping transmissions is a big job, but you can mount your Redline Two-Tone Leather Shift Boot in no time flat. Each Shifter Boot is custom built to the exact factory specs, so it fits right in place of your stock shift boot with no modding needed. What's more, it comes backed by a 6-month warranty.
Redline Two-Tone Leather Shift Boots Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gustavo D (Victorville, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Yaris — Mar 27, 2015 8:33 AM
the boot cover does not have the cuts on where you should place it into the frame hard to install it, besides the shipping time was too slow it took about a month to receive it