- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load your ski gear in the secure jaws of the INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Padded carrier arms firmly cradle up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- Adjustable arms boasts 3 different positions to accommodate for snowboard bindings or low-profile skis
- Locks with included keys to keep your equipment safe
- Conveniently mounts to square, round and most factory cross bars
- Your INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Dude, whether you shred double black diamond trails or hop down bunny slopes, you still have to get your gear up the mountain. Feed the padded chops of the INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack with your snowboards & skis, and save the cabin room for your fellow mountain masters.
The INNO Gravity ski rack has the capacity to grip up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. It even adjusts to 3 different positions to accommodate snowboard bindings or lower profile skis. Plus, your boards and skis are safe at all times thanks to its locking design.
What's more, the INNO Gravity rack makes it easier than ever to get to the slopes thanks to its convenient design which mounts to square, round and most factory cross bars. And, your INNO Gravity & Snowboard Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Our 3+ INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George M (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Feb 13, 2018 2:50 PM
nice soft rubber gaskets that are in contact with the skis. easy to install, lockable. no complaints. This really only fits 4 modern fat skis, and maybe 6 cross country or old mogul skis.
Reviewed by Luis O (Airmont, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Jan 05, 2018 5:51 PM
Reviewed by Shashidar S (RANCHO CORDOVA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 — Dec 05, 2017 3:48 PM
These are bulky and noisy and cause a lot of vibration from wind while driving above 60mph without the skis. With the skis in, it's a little less noisy. It causes substantial drag and reduction in mpg. Put it on when you need it and take it out after use.