- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Ski and snowboard rack attachment made specifically for an Inno T-Slot Aero Base
- Keep your profile low with an INNO T-Slot Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack for Aero Base
- T-slot mounting bracket yields a sleek-looking install
- Adjustable to prevent your bindings from hitting your rooftop
- Haul up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- Gravity Rack secures your gear in place with an included key lock
- Your INNO T-Slot Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack for Aero Base carries a Lifetime Warranty
Deliver your gear slope-side without sacrificing you ride’s profile with an INNO T-Slot Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack for Aero Base. Crafted specifically to slide mount into your INNO T-Slot Aero Base, this sleek ski and snowboard rack attaches with an unexposed mounting bracket located under the bar.
The T-Slot Gravity Ski Rack for Aero Base boasts a carrying capacity of up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards, and is height-adjustable to allow plenty of clearance for your bulky bindings. T-Slot Gravity Snowboard Racks secure your gear safely in place with an included key lock and come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
INNO T-Slot Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack for Aero Base Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter V (HALF MOON BAY, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi Q5 — Mar 30, 2019 8:25 AM
My Inno T-slot rack came quickly as promised. I was packed well with no damage to the packaging. The rack was easy to install in just a few minutes with the optional added spacers if needed for additional clearance if your car required. The Inno rack fit perfectly on my Audi Q5 factory racks, with the added protection of locking the rack. I have not had a chance to use them but have made sure two snowboards and two sets of skis would fit, which they did with no issues.
Reviewed by Zach F (Rifle, CO) — Jan 19, 2016 3:24 PM
Purchased this after reviewing other INNO products as i could not find a review on the areo base direct mount. It works great. It was easy and fast to install. It fit my stock Range Rover Sport rails no problem. It looks great without bulky mounts and has plenty of room for bindings. I can't see why you would pay more for the other companies stuff. Also, Autoanything was a very fast shipper and the cheapest I could find. I got a great product shipped fast to my door at a great price! Thanks