- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/16 - 10/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Sleek, low-profile design lessens the effect on your fuel efficiency
- Easy to open and close while wearing gloves, thanks to an oversized push button
- Spring system adjusts to fit a variety of ski/snowboard thicknesses
- Ultra-soft rubber arms grip without scratching surfaces
- Adjustable feet can raise the carrier to protect your roof against damage from tall bindings
- Includes One-key lock cylinders that secure skis/boards to carrier and carrier to vehicle
- Fits Thule racks, round bars & most factory racks with T-Track or SpeedLink (around-the-bar) mounting
- Your Thule SnowPack Ski & Snowboard Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It doesn’t matter if you stick to the bunny slope or head out-of-bounds to the backcountry—every trip to the mountain top is a memorable one. So next time you’re lodge-bound, streamline your rooftop storage with a Thule SnowPack Ski & Snowboard Rack and put that extra gas money towards another cup of hot cocoa.
With its super-sleek, low-profile design, the aerodynamic SnowPack Ski Rack offers boosted fuel efficiency over other bulkier racks and comes in two options to accommodate up to 4 pairs of skis/2 snowboards or 6 pairs of skis/4 snowboards. The Snow Pack Ski and Snowboard Rack features an innovative spring system that easily adjusts to fit a variety of ski/snowboard thicknesses, along with a height-extending feel that raise the rack’s profile just enough to keep your tall bindings from rubbing up against your roof.
Using a pair of rubber-padded aluminum arms to protect your skis during transport, the Snow Pack Snowboard Rack takes security up a notch with One-key lock cylinders that secure your skis/boards to the carrier and the carrier to your vehicle’s roof. Your Thule SnowPack Ski and Snowboard Rack is made to fit Thule racks, round bars & most factory racks with T-Track or SpeedLink (around-the-bar) mounting and comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule SnowPack Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rachel B (MOUNT LAUREL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A4 — Dec 23, 2017 2:32 AM
I ordered this product as a Christmas gift. The product itself is good, but the packaging was ripped and all of the hardware was missing from the box. Now we have to wait for the pieces to be shipped to even essemble. Very unhappy with the shipping process/packaging of this product which unfortunately has reflected poorly on the entire product experience.