- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/16 - 1/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Easily switch from bike carrying to ski toting with a Thule Tram Ski Rack
- Attaches to your Thule bike rack or spare tire carrier—no roof rails or new hardware needed
- Soft rubber arms deliver a supportive yet firm grip for greater stability
- Oversized buttons make it easy to load/unload your gear - even wearing gloves
- Includes a pair of Thule One-Key™ locks to key all your gear alike
- Tram Rack holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on a 2” hitch
- Carries up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards on a 1.25" hitch or spare tire rack
- Works exclusively with Thule 964, 954, 912(XT), 914(XT), 915(XT), 963(XT), 956, 975, and 958 racks
- Your Thule Tram Hitch Ski Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Just because summer is only endless in the movies doesn't mean that your outdoor adventures hibernate through the winter. Your road bike may be in storage, but your snowboard is itching to hit the pow pow. But, is your ride ready to haul skis instead of cycles? Convert your hitch bike rack into a full-blown ski and snowboard carrier with the Thule Tram Ski Carrier and make the transition from one season's sports to the next easier than ever.
Expertly engineered to attach to a number of Thule hitch-mounted and spare tire-mounted bike racks, the Thule Tram Hitch Ski Rack takes you from the dirt trails to the slopes in seconds. Its plush rubber arms securely grip your gear, holding it safe and steady on the bumpiest roads. And, once you reach base camp, you don't have to struggle to unload your skis or boards. Thanks to oversized buttons and One-Key™ locks, your Thule 9033 Ski Rack is a breeze to open even with bulky gloves.
Whether you're shredding the mountains solo or cruising with your snow patrol, the Thule Tram has room to spare. When it's connected to a 2" bike rack, it holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards, and 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards on 1.25" racks and spare tire racks. And, your Thule Tram Ski Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Tram Hitch Ski Carrier Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MONICA J (Frostburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Dec 07, 2015 5:48 AM
This ski carrier will simplify my daughters active life, we gave her family the bike rack last year for Christmas, and they love it, this year we got them this SKI carrier, this is a Quality product. Thank you Auto Anything for offering me a good deal.
Reviewed by David S (Spring Grove, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Venza — Mar 02, 2014 3:44 PM
I put the ski rack on a Thule vertex bike carrier. It fit perfect. We are a family of four. We put two snowboards and two sets of skis and poles on bike rack. It was a great fit. We went on 12 hour road trip and rack held up great. No problems at all. I have nothing bad to say about it. Thx Thule
Reviewed by Kyle G (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Pilot — Dec 17, 2013 8:09 PM
If you have a bike rack already then this is cheaper than buying a separate ski rack especially if you don't have roof bars to anchor the ski rack. Also much easier to put skis etc on as you don't have to climb on top of the SUV.
Reviewed by Clark F (SEVEN HILLS, OH) — Nov 30, 2013 5:04 AM
Over all this carrier is built well. It carries 4 pairs of ski's with ease. BUT! I bought it because it said it carries 6 pairs with 2" receiver hitch. It does NOT. The ski shop owner and I tried. But do to the plate between toe and heel piece on ski bindings the locking bar does not close. This can easily be corrected by extending the length between the top locking bracket and the bottom retaining pads.