- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load up your gear and head for the hills with the Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Wide racks are durably constructed and designed for sleek, noiseless aerodynamics
- FatCat 4 EVO option carries between up to four pairs of powder skis – up to 136mm at the tip – or two snowboards, while the 6 EVO cradles as many as six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- HangOver™ clamp attachment point makes it easier for you to reach your equipment
- Silver anodized aluminum finish (4 EVO) or mirror-black finish (6 EVO) add unbelievable rooftop style
- SKS locks are built-in for your peace of mind and extra security
- Mounts easily to virtually any roof rack – no tools required
- For T-Slot crossbars, invest in the SmarT-Slot Kit 2 for hassle-free setup (sold separately)
- Your Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack is supported by a limited lifetime warranty
Before you strike out for another weekend on the powdery slopes, take a little extra care and install the Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack to your rooftop. Wide enough to carry four to six pairs of skis – up to 136mm at the tip – or, if you prefer, two to four boards, this aerodynamic, noise-free apparatus mounts tool-free to virtually any roof rack on the roads today.
The HangOver™ clamp attachment point makes it easier for you to reach your equipment, while built-in SKS locks should provide the peace of mind you may have been missing. We carry two different versions of the Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack on our site – the 4 EVO (four ski pairs, two snowboards) and the 6 EVO (six ski pairs and four snowboards). The former comes to you in an attractive, silver anodized aluminum finish, while the latter is offered in a sharp-looking, mirror-black finish.
Those of you with T-Slot crossbars might want to invest in the SmarT-Slot Kit 2, which is sold separately. Your Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ivan C (HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Subaru Forester — May 20, 2019 6:45 PM
Solid construction, quality product. Easy to use and piece of mind that your equipment is safe and sturdy during long drives at highway speeds, even with windy conditions the Yakima FatCat Evo 6 kept my snowboards secure.
Reviewed by John S (FAIRFAX, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 30, 2015 6:47 AM
Excellent product and high quality construction. Relatively low profile construction minimizes noise on the highway. The only issue I have had is that the tumbler in the locking mechanism is a little finicky and takes some effort.