- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load up your gear and head for the hills with the Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Wide racks are durably constructed and designed for sleek, noiseless aerodynamics
- FatCat 4 EVO option carries between up to four pairs of powder skis – up to 136mm at the tip – or two snowboards, while the 6 EVO cradles as many as six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- HangOver™ clamp attachment point makes it easier for you to reach your equipment
- Silver anodized aluminum finish (4 EVO) or mirror-black finish (6 EVO) add unbelievable rooftop style
- SKS locks are built-in for your peace of mind and extra security
- Mounts easily to virtually any roof rack – no tools required
- For T-Slot crossbars, invest in the SmarT-Slot Kit 2 for hassle-free setup (sold separately)
- Your Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack is supported by a limited lifetime warranty
Before you strike out for another weekend on the powdery slopes, take a little extra care and install the Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack to your rooftop. Wide enough to carry four to six pairs of skis – up to 136mm at the tip – or, if you prefer, two to four boards, this aerodynamic, noise-free apparatus mounts tool-free to virtually any roof rack on the roads today.
The HangOver™ clamp attachment point makes it easier for you to reach your equipment, while built-in SKS locks should provide the peace of mind you may have been missing. We carry two different versions of the Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack on our site – the 4 EVO (four ski pairs, two snowboards) and the 6 EVO (six ski pairs and four snowboards). The former comes to you in an attractive, silver anodized aluminum finish, while the latter is offered in a sharp-looking, mirror-black finish.
Those of you with T-Slot crossbars might want to invest in the SmarT-Slot Kit 2, which is sold separately. Your Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Yakima FatCat EVO Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John S (FAIRFAX, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 30, 2015 6:47 AM
Excellent product and high quality construction. Relatively low profile construction minimizes noise on the highway. The only issue I have had is that the tumbler in the locking mechanism is a little finicky and takes some effort.