- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy maximum, at-a-moment’s notice cranking power with an MPA Starter
- Oversized solenoid contacts and aerospace-quality lubricants ensure powerful cranking every time
- Remanufactured or new starters are suitable for application on light- and heavy-duty automotive applications
- Fitted out with new bushings, brushes and bearings
- Lead-free brushes deliver an environmentally friendly solution with top-tier reliability and performance.
- Armature play and arching are nearly eliminated thanks to the Oil-Impregnated Bronze-Sintered Bushings.
- Your MPA Starter is 100% end-of-line tested and covered by a 1-year warranty
Not rebuilt with used parts and cases like most other starters, MPA Starters provide reliable cranking power at every turn of the key. Equipped with all-new components – including bushings, brushes and bearings – these remanufactured and 100% end-of-line tested starters are compatible with a wide range of light- and heavy-duty vehicles.
Equipped with oversized solenoid contacts and aerospace-grade lubricants, your MPA Starter carries with it a 1-year warranty.
- Please note that pricing for remanufactured units includes a non-refundable core charge waiver fee.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MPA Starter Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Garrett D (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 07, 2020 8:14 PM
I ordered this at 2pm and got it by 10:30am the next day and installed it right then. Been driving with it for a month, and it works perfectly. What more could you want?