- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Steering Racks are the key to more responsive steering and precise handling
- Feature a variable steering ratio and offer a speed-sensitive alternative for factory-equipped vehicles
- Fully assembled with high-quality tie-rod ends and ball joints for a problem-free installation
- Hydraulic rack-and-pinion steering assembly is available for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars, vans and SUVs
- Ideal for front-axle loads of up to 3,000kg
- No core charge at all
- Made in the USA and German TÜV-certified
- Your Bilstein Steering Racks carry a limited 2-year warranty
Intended for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars, vans or SUVs, industry-leading Bilstein Steering Racks more than live up to the hype. Fully assembled with tie-rod ends and ball joints for a hassle-free installation process, these hydraulic rack-and-pinion steering units are a speed-sensitive alternative for factory-equipped vehicles.
Featuring a variable steering ratio, with no core charge at all and suitable for front-axle loads of up to 3,000kg, your Bilstein Steering Racks are covered by a limited 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)