- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cardone Select Power Steering Pumps help you through every turn you take
- Premium-grade, high-temperature seals withstand normal and extreme driving conditions
- Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) technology delivers OE-exceeding fit and function
- Precise bushing alignment prevents shaft and seal wear, while reducing noise and vibration
- Includes reservoir and cap (when applicable) for quick, easy installation
- Cardone Select Power Steering Pumps carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Loosen your grip with the help of a premium Cardone Select Power Steering Pump. Engineered to exceed OE specs, these top-notch replacements boast premium-grade, high-temperature seals and precise bushing alignment. Includes reservoir and cap (when applicable). Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Cardone Select Power Steering Pump Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard R (Sellersburg, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Nov 04, 2017 4:32 PM
Arrived quickly and neatly packed. This pump is a direct fit for the OEM pump on My 2007 Honda Accord. Took longer to figure out where the release was for the serpentine belt and to flush out the old fluid than it did to remove and replace the old pump. 100% improvement over old pump; working great at this time.
Reviewed by David B (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Legacy — Jun 29, 2017 1:23 PM
The pump installed fine and works. It took a day or two for the system to quiet down completely after installation (as the fluid circulated) The pump does *not* come with a resevoir as advertised, but we used the old one. Its now like new.
Reviewed by Robin M (Hockessin, DE) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Dec 26, 2016 3:27 AM
I've had my car since it was New, been a few years now, n things start to go Crazy. This part means more than u think, the Ease of installation, the Simplicity of ordering parts, makes my life easier. I have the Highest Expectations of this products Performance. Price was also an Issue, until I called Auto Anything. Compared to many other places, this was the best Part for the Least amount of Money! Thank u Auto Anything in Advance!