- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prevent unnecessary strain on your system with a King Steering Stabilizer
- Available with 6” to 12” of stroke – 2.0 & 2.5 versions for standard and heavy-duty applications
- Bodies are bored and honed after cadmium-plating to ensure an efficient piston seal
- “Balanced flow" port designs on 6061 aluminum alloy pistons provide superior damping
- Heat-treated stainless alloy valve shims resist distortion for consistent fade-free performance
- Rulon composite wear bands offer high compressive strength
- Overlapping end design enhances sealing
- Durable urethane seals have been tested on big rigs for 450,000 miles without a failure
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts with a tensile strength of up to 100,000 lbs per square inch (depending on the stabilizer length)
- Replaceable Teflon-lined stainless steel spherical bearings provide smooth articulation
- Made in the USA, your King Steering Stabilizer comes with a 90-day limited warranty
Upgrading your tire size isn’t as simple as slapping on a set of monster-sized meats. To get the most out of your off-road upgrade, and give your ride quality an equally big boost, look to uniquely valved King Steering Stabilizers.
Available with up to 12 inches of stroke and in your choice of standard 2.0 or heavy-duty 2.5 versions, no matter what King Steering Stabilizer you go with, they’ve been expertly bored and honed after cadmium-plating to ensure the most efficient piston seal. The King Steering Damper boasts an exclusive “balanced flow" port design on a 6061 aluminum alloy piston to provide superior damping, along with heat-treated stainless alloy valve shims that resist distortion and Rulon composite wear bands for high compressive strength.
With durable urethane seals, replaceable Teflon-lined stainless steel spherical bearings and large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts with a tensile strength of up to 100,000 lbs per square inch (depending on the stabilizer length), each King Suspension Steering Stabilizer is built-tough to last the long haul. Made in the USA, your King Steering Stabilizer comes with a 90-day limited warranty.