- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your steering system with a Moog Drag Link
- Provide a durable connection for your steering boxes
- Made from forged steel with a direct-fit for your specific vehicle
- Designed with tighter tolerances to withstand harsh driving conditions
- Each Moog Steering Drag Link carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Boost your steering performance with a premium Moog Steering Drag Link. Constructed from strong forged steel with tighter tolerances to withstand even the harshest driving conditions, these direct-fit replacements are available for a range of vehicle applications. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Moog Drag Link Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard R (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 27, 2017 8:16 AM
I bought this to stop death wobble I was getting. Replacing the drag link is one of the many causes of death wobble. It worked. Went on without any problems. No more death wobble for me. Very happy with the purchase. Sturdy, well made part at a great price.
Reviewed by Jeremy W (La Plata, NM) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Durango — Jan 09, 2017 6:40 AM