- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your oversized tires in check with a Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer
- Utilizes a 1.625” piston for maximum control
- 11/16” chrome shaft delivers unbeatable strength
- Oversized shock body allows more fluid capacity
- Double-welded rings add durability for better performance on- and off-road
- Your Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy a better ride over any surface with a Rubicon Express Steering Damper. These premium components boast a 1.625” piston to maximize control and an 11/16” chrome shaft for superior strength. Oversized shock body allows for more fluid capacity. Double-welded rings add durability. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron H (Martinsville, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Aug 22, 2018 3:18 PM
Ordered the Rubicon Express shock for my 2000 Jeep Cherokee. It went on with ease and worked well with the aftermarket mounting bracket on the one ton drag link. Helped tremendously with the bump steer.
Reviewed by Roberta F (PLANTCITY, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 13, 2018 3:41 AM
I had the dreaded death wobble and it took care of that and steers better. The front was rebuilt before it was installed along with an after market .piece that was junk . I would buy this again in heart beat works great looks good too !!!!!!!!
Reviewed by bernie s (Oregonia, OH) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 27, 2017 5:00 AM