- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eliminate front-end bump steer and harsh vibrations with Skyjacker Black Max Steering Stabilizers
- Foam-cell technology eliminates air within the shock and compresses to compensate for oil expansion
- Augmented fluid capacity maximizes heat dissipation and lengthens stabilizer life
- End mounts are 360° arc-welded to provide superior structural strength
- Twin tube Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer assembly includes chrome-plated shaft, sintered iron piston, black boot and two shock cylinders with the necessary mounting brackets and hardware
- Your Skyjacker Black Max Steering Stabilizers are supported by a 1-year limited warranty
Whether you spend most of your time on the road less traveled or evenly paved city streets, there’s no better way to ensure smooth handling than with a Skyjacker Black Max Steering Stabilizer. Best suited for lifted vehicles with oversized tires, these high-quality twin tube replacement components utilize advanced foam-cell technology to deliver performance you can count on.
This innovative design eliminates air inside your existing or aftermarket shock to compensate for oil expansion, which in turn maintains operating power throughout the shock’s temperature range. The foam-cell also eliminates air inside the shock. 360° arc-welded end mounts give these stabilizers maximum value and durability.
Boasting a greater fluid capacity for better heat dissipation and a lengthier service life, Skyjacker Black Max Steering Stabilizers come with a sintered iron piston, chrome-plated shaft, a black boot and the mounting brackets and hardware you need for an easy install. They’re also backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Black Max Steering Stabilizer Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Austin D (Myrtle beach, SC) Reviewed for a 1989 Dodge Ramcharger — Sep 20, 2018 8:49 PM
Bought this for my 89' Ramcharger, made a world of a difference! Even though I have a 3in lift and need to install new Ball Joints... no more swerving all over the road, for the most part thankfully! *Forgot Skyjacker makes you put on their Logo Sticker, that must of honestly been the hardest part haha
Reviewed by Dave H (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 17, 2018 3:23 AM
Wonderful product, my Jeep rides like a dream. I had a few questions about installation and no one at auto anything could answer them. Also no instructions were included in any of the boxes
Reviewed by Michael D (DERBY, VT) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 14, 2018 4:30 AM