- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smooth steering is yours with a TRW Ball Joint
- Manufactured using forged or cold-formed steel (depending on application)
- Durable rubber dust covers keep contaminants out of the ball joint
- Low-friction plastic bearings enhance damping and reliability
- Standard two-seat design eliminates the need for a spring
- Includes OE-quality hardware to ease installation
- Tested for strength and acoustic measurements
- Your TRW Ball Joint is backed by a 30-day warranty
Restore your ride’s solid steering with a top-of-the-line TRW Ball Joint. Manufactured from forged or cold-formed steel, depending on your vehicle application, TRW Ball Joints deliver long-lasting replacement of your failing factory components.
Each TRW Ball Joint is equipped with a durable rubber dust cover to keep contaminants at bay and low-friction plastic bearings that enhance damping and reliability. And thanks to a standard two-seat design and included OE-quality hardware, installation is made even easier. Your TRW Ball Joint is backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)