- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- To find the steering wheel size that's right for you, refer to Wheelskins Sizing Chart with Part # provided.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1308 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James S (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Taurus — Jul 26, 2019 6:39 AM
Reviewed by PROF J SCOTT F (RICHMOND, VA) Reviewed for a 1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Jul 18, 2019 10:04 AM
Leather is great, feels terrific - better than the original. Installation was difficult, and mine was done by a professional costume artist with LOTS of sewing experience. Thread would knot and make process longer, until you realize you must pull the ENTIRE length through each and every hole. Once finally finished, the result is excellent. Let's see how it does over time!
Reviewed by Patrice A G (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Subaru Impreza — Jul 01, 2019 8:43 PM
Overall very happy with product...this is 2nd one I've purchased. Excellent quality,thick leather. Reinforced holes take high tension stitches when installing. Takes about 2 hours to install if you are very careful about how stitches look. Very comfortable under your hand when finished. However, it would be nice if it had extra leather "bumps" to cover the thumb rests on the steering wheel. Leather does not quite stretch over them, leaving small exposed area on inside of wheel.