- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- To find the steering wheel size that's right for you, refer to Wheelskins Sizing Chart with Part # provided.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1289 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ed G (Fairfax, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 3:38 PM
It fits the wheel well, except it's hard to fit it tightly over the two wide steering wheel spokes. The feel of the leather is very, very nice, and a great improvement over the original plastic finish. I thought it a bit expensive, but don't regret the purchase at all. You really do get what you pay for.
Reviewed by Mark M (Green Bay, WI) — Aug 04, 2018 11:04 AM
Nice cover .was a little tricky to get the thread as tight as possible! All in all a quality product. Would recommend it it you want a good look to cover wear on an existing wheel!
Reviewed by Chris A (NAMPA, ID) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 27, 2018 9:05 PM
This is a great replacement for worn out steering wheel leather. The only negative on my install was that is was universal and was not wide enough to cover where my wheel spoked out leaving a 1/2" gap of old leather showing. Quality so far is exceptional and feels like OEM. Stitching was tight and fit well other than the spokes of the wheel.
Reviewed by Daniel B (HANOVER, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2018 3:20 AM
I've installed these covers on several vehicles and always got good results. Take your time and pull the stitches tight and the covers have a factory installed appearance. Great looking and feeling cover
Reviewed by Michael K (WILLIS, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 24, 2018 6:38 AM
This cover looks, feels & smells great. Love the smell of leather. It was not difficult to install, but it was a bit tedious & time consuming, but not a big price to pay for a great look. I know I would have spent a lot more having it done professionally & this looks professionally done. Important note: make sure to follow the stitch pattern. I got off in one spot & it didn't sit quite right. Luckily I noticed & was able to unstitch & correct. It lays down perfectly when stitched correctly.
Ships By 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product