- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- To find the steering wheel size that's right for you, refer to Wheelskins Sizing Chart with Part # provided.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1279 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard B (Crystal Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2018 5:04 AM
The end stitching and final knot could be explained better, possibly with other options of tying explained. Overall , installation of cover was great.
Reviewed by Melody L (CLINTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Frontier — May 08, 2018 1:33 PM
We got this cover for our Nissan Frontier because the steering wheel was starting to show some wear. My husband installed it, he said it took 2 hours and while wasn't exactly difficult, it did take some effort to get it just right. He recommends gloves in order to pull the thread tighter. The finished product looks and feels great. We're going to order another for our 4runner to protect the wheel and give it that nice leather feel. Very happy with the product.
Reviewed by Donna M (TALLAHASSEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — May 01, 2018 4:09 AM
The steering wheel wrap matches our King Ranch interior perfectly and looks original! A little difficult to put on.
Reviewed by adrian c (King Of Prussia, PA) — Apr 17, 2018 8:04 PM
This one was a poor fit with a 1/2 inch gap between the seems and therefore barely enough thread to complete the install.
Reviewed by Ricky L (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — Apr 06, 2018 5:43 AM
I like everything about it. Just what I was looking for. Only issue is with installation; you need to take your time, don't rush, and be careful going around the wheel spokes. Took me 2 hours to install.
Ships By 5/23
- What Do You Drive?