- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- To find the steering wheel size that's right for you, refer to Wheelskins Sizing Chart with Part # provided.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1297 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chuck U (GIBSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Lincoln Town Car — Thursday at 5:32 PM
Reviewed by John P (Bellingham, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Highlander — Sep 20, 2018 2:09 PM
The item arrived quickly, installation video was helpful, although I had to back track a couple of times to 'perfect' the fit/appearance around the steering wheel spokes, overall the outcome was quite good. I am slow and careful with such things, so the total install took me 1 hour & 45 minutes. I would definitely purchase again. John 62 y/o
Reviewed by Thomas E (Thomasville, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — Sep 19, 2018 4:38 AM
This is a great steering wheel cover. Excellent leather feel and wonderful fit and finish. It is a little tedious to install but not bad. It takes about 45 min to 1 hr to install. I did have an issue with the glue for the fold on the edge coming off and getting caught under the leather and ended up undoing some of the stitching to remove and re stitched the cover. Overall I am very happy with the cover. It is more expensive than some other options but I feel the quality is worth the price.
Reviewed by Joe B (HENDERSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 1990 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Sep 12, 2018 7:10 PM
Reviewed by Charles D (EAST PEORIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 12, 2018 6:22 AM
High quality leather appearance on steering wheel. Final job looked and felt great. Took a little time to get use to the installation process, but once that was achieved it went really well. Would definitely buy another one of the same product.