- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- To find the steering wheel size that's right for you, refer to Wheelskins Sizing Chart with Part # provided.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1301 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kim S (South Chesterfield, AA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Wednesday at 11:35 AM
I wanted this cover to enhance the tobacco leather in my 2014 Jeep Wrangler and it matches perfectly! I had one in my '80 MGB years ago so sought this out and knew what to expect with the install. Still great quality and price from AutoAnything. Thanks!
Reviewed by David B (MINT HILL, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Nov 07, 2018 12:30 PM
The Wheel Skins cover looks great and the black color matches my steering wheel perfectly. It has a great feel also. At first I had some difficulty getting the stitching started but once I got into the rhythm it became much easier. As I approached the spokes, there are four of them it slowed my rhythm a little. Once past a spoke I got back into it. It did take me about two hours though. In the end I discovered I missed one hole behind a spoke but it cause no problem when I tied it off.
Reviewed by Antonio S (Huntingdon Valley, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 31, 2018 4:13 AM
This product did not fit my 2013 F150 well. It dose not fit larger spoke wheels even after using double sided tape and double stitching as suggested. I will most likely remove the product after it becomes really annoying for me. I would have paid a bit more for an exact fit product.
Reviewed by Chuck U (GIBSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Lincoln Town Car — Oct 18, 2018 5:32 PM