- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
201 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROBERT B (INDIO, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — Apr 10, 2018 3:04 PM
This is not a 1 hour job, take your time at least 3 hours in bright lite. The leather should be softer,and you must not drop a stitch or you me have issues. The wrap is close but not spot on, at least on my Crossfire.Nice color but do not offer the perfferated option on the web,at least I did ot see it. So so on the product
Reviewed by Jeffrey B (OLIVEHURST, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Cruze — Feb 09, 2018 8:08 PM
I love it.. this was my second one so it was easier the second time around to install
Reviewed by Christopher K (SUGAR LAND, TX) — Jan 12, 2018 7:16 AM
I like the cover, the only issue I have is that it takes about an hour to install, and if I could redo it, I would. It was a good learning experience though. I just don't have the time to take it off and give it a good install again.
Reviewed by Brian H (CHINO, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Civic — Jan 02, 2018 5:37 AM
It greatly improved the overall esthetics of the steering wheel, and the feel of the drive. Awesome to look at, and much nicer than the slip over type of cover. Looks great and well worth the price.
Reviewed by Mark J (SOMERSET, NJ) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Caprice — Oct 05, 2017 5:51 AM
Fits great on my 1995 caprice. Make sure you go slow so that you don't skip any wholes and be sure to pull tight while stitching.