- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your grip in tune with the sports car spirit with a Dash Designs Racing Grip Wheel Cover
- High-quality leatherette vinyl will have you feeling like you’re on the speedway and not your driveway
- With the Racing Grip Steering Wheel Cover, kiss slippery hands goodbye – raised grip allows for more traction control
- Keep your hands from burning in the summer and warm from steering wheel frostbite in the winter
- Available in small (13.5”-14.5”), medium (14.5”-15.5”) and large (15.5”-16.5”)
- Your Dash Designs Racing Grip Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Bring the excitement of Daytona right to your fingertips with the Dash Designs Racing Grip Steering Wheel Cover. The smooth yet defined grip design allows for you to comfortably take reign on any road, whether it’s an open track or your daily commute. Available in multiple sizes and colors. 1-year warranty.
Dash Designs Racing Grip Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sammy W (THOMASVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Camry — Mar 25, 2020 9:20 AM
So Far So Good It Looks Good on My 2015 Toyota Camry XLE. It only Took me at the Most 15 Minutes to Put On the Steering Wheel, and I didn't have heat it. As Far as Value, It looks Better than you can buy at Auto Supply stores. On Quality I Rated it a 4 Because it will take a while to Find out.
Reviewed by William W (New Middletown, OH) Reviewed for a 1967 Chevy Corvette — Jun 27, 2018 7:17 AM
The wheel on my 67 Corvette was at the maximum diameter this cover was designed for so it was a really tight fit when installing it. I let it warm up out in the sun as recommended which really helped. But once installed it fits nice and snug. Well satisfied.
Reviewed by Robert D (ALLENTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Oct 13, 2017 10:23 AM
This is my second Dash Designs steering wheel grip. My first one is a different style and is three years old and would probably go three more years. When you put on a dash designs grip cover you would swear they sent the wrong size, they fit that tight and require no lacing. My Miata takes the smallest size. I'm keeping my first one in a box for later use, probably much later.