- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a firm grip on interior style with a Motor Trend Comfort Grip Steering Wheel Cover
- Leatherette vinyl construction with ergonomic side-grips is luxurious to the touch
- Fits most standard 14.5” to 15.5” diameter steering wheels
- Comfort Grip Steering Wheel Wrap prevents peeling or cracking
- Cools your hands in hot weather and keeps them toasty when temperatures drop
- Offers a more secure grip and better handling on the open road
- Your Motor Trend Comfort Gripper Steering Wheel Cover carries a 30-day warranty
Your helm never looked – or felt – better than with a Motor Trend Comfort Grip Steering Wheel Cover. Boasting stylish, insulating leatherette vinyl construction with ergonomic side-grips, these UV-resistant wheel wraps fit most 14.5” to 15.5” diameter wheels. 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Motor Trend Comfort Grip Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John D (MILFORD, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Jun 19, 2019 6:31 AM
I purchased this steering wheel cover because my 1999 F250 steering wheel is too skinny and bothers my hands. This cover is nicely made and is very comfortable. I love it. The quality is very very good and the grips make the wheel easy to hold onto. Love it.
Reviewed by Katherine B (PALM HARBOR, FL) — Apr 04, 2019 11:00 AM
Really like this steering wheel cover for my 2018 Crosstrek. Got it to protect the leather steering wheel in the heat in Florida summer months. Didn't have to struggle to put it on, has a nice texture & feel to it.Fits really well.
Reviewed by rod g (LEXINGTON, OH) — Nov 03, 2018 6:26 AM
I needed a cover on steering wheel because it was smooth and slippery. The new cover took care of that problem but it is very thick and I can't even put my fingers around it. My wife won't drive the car because of this. I should have returned the cover. Inam on vacation for two weeks and I am considering returning the item when I return. If you have andifferent cover with good quality but is thinner I would like to ship it as a replacement. As a long time customer this is first disappointment
Reviewed by Barry B (NEW ORLEANS, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Fiat 500C — Aug 18, 2018 8:13 AM
This cover looks and feels great, makes it much easier to grip the wheel without fatigue. It's a bit tight to get on but that means it won't slip once installed. The cover makes the car seem like a higher-end vehicle!