- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Give your ride a luxury-car look with a ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Cover
- Sophisticated wood-grain vinyl with stitched leatherette side panels
- Prevents your steering wheel from peeling or cracking
- Keeps your hands insulated against hot or cold weather
- Covers come in several wood and leatherette color combos
- Universal-fit for most cars, trucks and SUVs
- Installs easily with a snug, slip-on design
- Your ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Cover carries a 30-day warranty
Protect your hands and your helm while adding that luxury-car look with a ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Cover. Quality-crafted from durable vinyl and soft leatherette, this stylish wheel wrap features a wood-grain pattern with sophisticated stitching accents along each side.
Designed to prevent your ride from peeling or cracking, this wood grain steering wheel cover upgrades your interior style while blocking harmful UV rays. And, the weather outside may be frightful, but ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Covers keep your hands comfortably insulated against hot or cold extremes.
ProZ Burlwood Wheel Wraps are available in several wood-grain and leatherette color combinations and come universally-sized to fit most cars, trucks and SUVs. Your ProZ Burlwood Wheel Cover carries a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James Thomes W (ESSINGTON, PA) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy Blazer — Jul 24, 2019 3:58 AM
.Most GM products built in the 60 and seventies, where built with a small circumstance steering wheel which get and stays very cold in the winter, and very hot in the summer. Tis cover is the most inexpensive route to go. installation gets a little tough as you struggle getting the cover on completely, use a spay pottle of 3/4 & 1/4 denatured alcohol
Reviewed by Marilyn A (alamosa, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — Jul 04, 2019 4:18 PM
Reviewed by Greg D (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Cadillac Eldorado — Apr 16, 2019 9:03 PM
Overall I think the steering wheel cover what it's really nice play it trade it for a 14 and a half to 15 and 1/2 in and my steering wheel was 15 in and it was pretty decent wasn't that difficult to put on set a 15 and 1/2 one might require a little more stretching.
Reviewed by David B (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2019 4:29 AM