- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Give your ride a luxury-car look with a ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Cover
- Sophisticated wood-grain vinyl with stitched leatherette side panels
- Prevents your steering wheel from peeling or cracking
- Keeps your hands insulated against hot or cold weather
- Covers come in several wood and leatherette color combos
- Universal-fit for most cars, trucks and SUVs
- Installs easily with a snug, slip-on design
- Your ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Cover carries a 30-day warranty
Protect your hands and your helm while adding that luxury-car look with a ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Cover. Quality-crafted from durable vinyl and soft leatherette, this stylish wheel wrap features a wood-grain pattern with sophisticated stitching accents along each side.
Designed to prevent your ride from peeling or cracking, this wood grain steering wheel cover upgrades your interior style while blocking harmful UV rays. And, the weather outside may be frightful, but ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Covers keep your hands comfortably insulated against hot or cold extremes.
ProZ Burlwood Wheel Wraps are available in several wood-grain and leatherette color combinations and come universally-sized to fit most cars, trucks and SUVs. Your ProZ Burlwood Wheel Cover carries a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Burlwood Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Phil M (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 19, 2018 4:46 AM
Reviewed by Malachy M (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Jaguar XJ — Aug 08, 2018 2:48 PM
Reviewed by Ron S (Finksburg, MD) Reviewed for a 1997 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Jun 22, 2018 6:50 AM
This is a very nice steering wheel cover made with quality materials and construction. It adds a great appearance to the automobile. It can be a little difficult to install depending on the diameter of the steering wheel/ Mine is 15.5 inches, the maximum diameter for this cover, but with a little patience and perseverance it goes on and looks great. A great complement to my dash and shifter knob. Reasonably priced as well