- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Wrap your wheel in luxury with a ProZ Classic Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover
- Adds a comfortable driving grip and a sleek, stitched design
- Saves your hands from scorching hot or freezing cold steering wheels
- Prevents warping and cracking by blocking harsh UV rays
- Universal size works with most cars, trucks and SUVs
- Easy to install cover offers an attractive, snug fit
- Leatherette cover is available in several colors
- Your ProZ Classic Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty
There’s no such thing as too extravagant when it comes to your prized ride. Posh and protective, the ProZ Classic Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover upgrades your interior with a sleek, stitched design and adds a comfortable grip for your hands.
Shielding your helm from harsh UV rays, this leather steering wheel wrap is the ideal way to prevent warps and cracking or cover existing damage. ProZ Leather Steering Wheel Covers are crafted in a universal size designed to work with most cars, trucks and SUVs and install easily by slipping on with an attractive, snug fit.
ProZ Leatherette Covers are available in several color options to match or accent your interior and come backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Classic Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob F (PAPILLION, NE) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 30, 2018 4:35 AM
Prior to making my purchase I had read the reviews regarding the strong vinyl smell. It was pretty strong right out of the package. I took mine out and let it sit outside for a couple days and it's just fine. Sitting in my parking lot at work all day, hot days at that, and there is no residual smell inside. Feels great as well. Like others said the best way to get these on is to let sit out in the sun or a warm area for a bit to soften up.
Reviewed by Darren B (PORT HURON, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Oct 23, 2015 3:10 PM
Reviewed by Brad C (Corte Madera, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota Tercel — Sep 26, 2015 8:27 PM
Reviewed by Michael P (Milford, CT) — Aug 13, 2015 11:30 AM
This steering is a pretty good fit for a 15 1/2" steering wheel. I have 2007 f150 and tried covers that are supposed to fit 14 1/2" to 15 1/2" and its just not gonna happen, they don't fit. I had a bit of a hard getting this one but it will fit a 15 1\2". I am happy with this cover.