- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/18 - 10/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Take your driving comfort up a notch with a ProZ Massage Grip Steering Wheel Cover
- Durable, leather-like vinyl construction with non-slip gripping points
- Shield your digits from having to hold an overly hot or cold steering wheel
- Conceal UV damage or protect your interior from warping and cracking
- Sized with a universal fit for most cars, trucks and SUVs
- ProZ Massage Grip covers come in a range of color combinations
- Installs quickly with an easy, slip-on design
- Your ProZ Massage Grip Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty
The interior of your ride isn’t always the most calming place to spend time. Thankfully, you can improve any drive when you give your hands a more comfortable grip with this ProZ Massage Steering Wheel Cover.
Constructed from durable, leather-like vinyl with alternating non-slip massaging grip points, this luxury steering wheel cover is the ideal way to save your digits from the grasp of excessively hot or cold steering wheels. Designed with a universal-fit for most vehicles, these massage grip covers conceal existing cracks or prevent UV rays from reaching your wheel while adding a unique look.
ProZ Massage Grip covers come in a range of color options and boast easy, slip-on installation. Your ProZ Massage Grip Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Massage Grip Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by BRIAN M (SOMERS, CT) — Sep 15, 2018 7:22 AM
Reviewed by Allen S (SAVANNAH, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Aug 11, 2018 1:09 PM
Got this for my Tan interior Honda Accord it closely matches my car. It is about 1000 degrees cooler to grab then the stock black plastic steering wheel after sitting for hours in the Georgia sun. . The knobs keeps my hands from sweating and feels sort of like a message yet easily slides under my hand when making turns but provides a sure grip when I need it. My only complaint so far is the smell. I have had it in the car for 2 weeks it still makes my hands smell like plastic. Very satisfied
Reviewed by MARILYN B (Tucson, AZ) — Aug 10, 2018 8:19 PM
Wasn't so sure in the beginning. Took a few days to get used to the knobby portions as opposed to the smooth sections. No problem with eitither. Very easy to put on the steering wheel. The smell of rubber lasted about a day and wasn't particularly strong. My hands do not slide around the steering wheel any longer!