- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Treat your hands to the lavish feel of a ProZ Perforated Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover
- Perforated leather-like texture enhances your driving comfort
- Defend your grip against hot and cold weather extremes
- Prevents warping and cracking from harsh UV rays
- Slip-on installation delivers a smooth, snug fit
- Perforated Leatherette covers are available in several colors
- Comes in a universal size for most cars, trucks and SUVs
- Your ProZ Perforated Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty
Luxurious finishing touches—like a ProZ Perforated Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover—are what set your ride apart from the rest. Crafted with perforated, leather-like material, this soft steering wheel wrap not only enhances your driving comfort, but adds a stylish look to your interior.
An ideal way to defend your grip against hot and cold weather extremes, this perforated leather steering wheel cover is designed in a universal size to fit most cars, trucks or SUVs. With this durable leather steering wheel cover you can easily prevent your pristine steering wheel from peeling or conceal existing damage.
ProZ Perforated Leatherette wheel covers boast easy, slip-on installation and are available in several colors to match or accent your ride’s style. Your ProZ Perforated Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Perforated Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike M (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercury Mountaineer — Nov 03, 2017 8:46 PM
Reviewed by Rick M (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Sep 20, 2017 4:44 PM
Reviewed by Thomas B (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mazda CX-9 — Aug 19, 2016 3:32 AM