- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
290 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Perry B (HOWEY IN THE HILLS, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Feb 19, 2020 4:33 AM
Love the product and the look. Fairly easy install but to pay almost $25.00 to ship six ounces snail mail is outrageous! Talk about an additional income stream, the cost to ship could not have exceeded $3.00.
Reviewed by Katrina E M (JACKSONVILLE, FL) — Jul 26, 2019 9:17 AM
Reviewed by Gerald M (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country — May 22, 2019 7:56 PM
Reviewed by scott k (casper, WY) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — Mar 26, 2019 8:56 PM
Reviewed by Thomas H (FRANKLIN SQUARE, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 12, 2019 8:50 AM