- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
205 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles E (SELDEN, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Explorer — Jul 16, 2019 5:21 AM
Comes out really nice after you pour a little blood sweat and tears into it. Took me about 90 minutes to finish because I had some issues getting everything to line up correctly around my steering wheel spokes. When all is said and done it looks and feels excellent. Great quality, should last a long time but if it ever fails I'll definitely get another.
Reviewed by Linda P (lakeland, FL) — May 22, 2019 4:41 PM
Beautiful leather steering wheel cover. Bought as a gift for my husband's antique camaro. He loved it! I purchased the dark blue and white custom and the quality is there. Very happy with purchase. Very reasonable quick shipping as well.
Reviewed by Bob B (EAST WENATCHEE, WA) — Aug 07, 2018 7:23 AM
Very happy with cover. Excellent quality and color match. Price was very good with the 20% discount that was offered. Only thing I would suggest is stating that the installation time varies, say 1 to 2 hours, depending on your abilities and experience. It took my wife and I much longer than the 1 hour as stated. Although, now that we understand the process better we could probably do it in close to an hour. Besides that we are very pleased with our purchase.