- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase performance with an aFe BladeRunner Turbocharger
- Custom engineered as a bolt-on replacement for your factory turbo
- Its ported shroud compressor housing stops turbo bark and compressor surge
- Decked out with a billet aluminum wastegate actuator to crank boost to 40psi
- Built from heavy-duty A356 cast aluminum
- Multiple styles available with varying inducer and exducer sizes for mild or wild performance gains
- Comes complete with new gaskets
- Designed exclusively for racing—not for street use
- Your Blade Runner Turbo is backed by a 2-year warranty
Androids may dream of electric sheep, but images of capturing the checkered flag dance through your mind when you're sawing logs. Turning those dreams into a reality is easier than you think, thanks to the aFe BladeRunner Turbocharger.
Like a shot of adrenaline right in the neck of your diesel rig, the aFe BladeRunner Turbo cranks up your boost for gut-wrenching horsepower and torque gains. Expertly engineered to handle the rigors of racing, they're built from premium A356 cast aluminum with a ported shroud compressor that puts a muzzle on turbo bark and suppresses compressor surge. Plus, they're equipped with a billet aluminum wastegate actuator set at a whopping 40psi.
Whether you're aiming to amp up your track star or capture a land-speed record, aFe BladeRunner Turbocharger Kits come in a range of styles to handle mild and wild trucks. Best of all, they're custom designed to mount directly in place of your stock turbo and include new gaskets for a leak-free fit. Plus, your aFe BladeRunner Turbo Charger is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Race Only: For use solely in competition, not for use on roads or highways
aFe BladeRunner Turbocharger Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dale K (Cordell, OK) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jun 13, 2014 11:06 PM
Autoanything has great customer service and they are very helpful. Afe bladerunner turbo works great and fit prefect in my 2001 dodge ram farm truck.