- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay in total control of your turbo with the Turbosmart Comp-Gate 40 External Wastegate Actuator
- This 40mm wastegate is a full 25% smaller than the previous models to fit even the tightest engine compartments
- Turbosmart’s ingenious locking collar makes it easy to swap out your Comp-Gate’s springs to match your desired boost (springs sold separately)
- Set the locking collar in any one of 12 indexed positions for easy adjustments
- Built for optimal flow, enhanced thermal resistance and race-ready durability
- Pairs with factory and aftermarket turbos—bolts right up to 1.75” outside diameter pipes
- Choose from 7PSI or 14PSI models
- Available in finishes that add race-inspired style to your ride's engine compartment
- Comes complete with a valve seat, gaskets, nuts, bolts, vacuum fittings, two 1/16 NPT blanking plugs, two 1/16 vacuum nipples and a collar removal tool
- Turbosmart covers your Comp-Gate 40 Wastegate Actuator with a 1-year warranty
Anyone who says bigger is always better never tried to stuff an oversized wastegate actuator into a tight engine compartment. When space is limited but your demands are high, call in the Turbosmart Comp-Gate 40 External Wastegate Actuator.
Recently redesigned, Comp-Gate 40 External Wastegate Actuators went on a serious diet before hitting the street. After the revamp, they measured in a full 25% smaller than the previous model. Though lighter and more compact, they still offer unbeatable boost regulation for serious fun on the street or at the strip.
Smarter than the average 40mm wastegate, the Comp-Gate 40 is equipped with a locking collar for simple spring swapping. Plus, you can set them in 12 indexed positions for easy adjustments. They come in your choice of 7PSI or 14PSI models, and you can choose between a blue or black finish. What's more, Turbosmart 40mm External Actuators are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)