- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For pro-grade boost control, arm your turbo with the Turbosmart Pro-Gate 50 External Wastegate Actuator
- Small, light and at 50mm, provides massive flow
- Easy to adjust the boost settings—just open the top and swap out the springs for the perfect amount of PSI (springs sold separately)
- Resists high temperatures given off by turbochargers while delivering solid boost-control
- Pairs with factory and aftermarket turbos—bolts right up to 2” outside diameter pipes
- Works with older Pro-Gate 48 and Pro-Gate 50 flanges
- Comes in your choice of a 7PSI or 14PSI
- Available in several great-looking finishes
- Includes a 7PSI outer spring, 10PSI middle spring, inlet flanges, outlet flanges, V-band clamps, valve seat and two 1/8 NPT vacuum nipples
- Turbosmart covers your Hyper-Gate 50 Wastegate Actuator with a 1-year warranty
Experienced drivers know that factory turbo components are always under-engineered. Auto manufacturers cut corners to boost their bottom line at the expense of your boost control. Don't settle for stock—go for the professional-grade Turbosmart Pro-Gate 50 External Wastegate Actuator.
Whether you're cruising around town or careening around a hairpin turn at the track, your Turbosmart Pro-Gate 50 delivers the perfect amount of boost every time. Though smaller and lighter than its predecessors, there's no sacrifice in the flow. Plus, its shielded diaphragm makes the Turbosmart Pro-Gate 50mm Wastegate incredibly resilient to the scorching conditions under your hood.
Made for modding, your Turbo Pro-Gate Wastegate Actuator is fully adjustable. When you want to fine tune its PSI, just pop the top and swap out the springs (available separately). They come in your choice of 7PSI or 14PSI models, and you can pick between a blue or black finish. What's more, your Pro-Gate 50mm Wastegate Actuator is backed by a 1-year warranty.