Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Tap into every last drop of boost with an aFe Turbocharger Wastegate Actuator
- Custom designed to directly replace your stock turbocharger actuator—no modding needed
- Packed with a strapping spring and oversized diaphragm to ward off wastegate creep for gnarlier midrange power, torque and acceleration
- Comes preset at 40psi
- Fully adjustable using its actuator arm and locking jam nut
- CNC carved from T6061 black anodized billet aluminum
- Designed exclusively for racing—not for street use
- aFe backs your Turbocharger Actuator with a 2-year warranty
That dude who's always parked in front of the 7-11 scowling at passersby is creepy, but he's not slowing down your turbocharged truck. No, that honor goes to wastegate creep. Fortunately, there's a simple fix to your boost blues: upgrading to an aFe Turbocharger Wastegate Actuator.
Unlike the stock actuator that came with your rig, the aFe Wastegate Actuator is designed to perform at the track. With a heavier spring and massive diaphragm, it's strong enough to stay seated while your turbo spools. Then, once it hits 40psi—or whatever pressure you dial in with its actuator arm and locking jam nut—it unleashes the full fury of your forced induction system. Competition, prepare to get smoked.
Impressive inside and out, your aFe Turbocharger Wastegate is CNC wrought from premium black anodized billet aluminum. Plus, it's completely custom designed to directly replace your stock waste gate actuator with no modifications needed. To top it off, aFe covers your Turbocharger Actuator with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
aFe Turbocharger Wastegate Actuator Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review