- Keep turbo heat where it belongs with the Heatshield Products HP Turbo Heat Shield
- Custom crafted to fit your specific vehicle’s turbo flange housing
- Rated for 1800°F continuous and 2200°F intermittent use
- No-cut and no-trim custom fit installs in minutes
- Cools intake temps to increase power, performance and mileage
- Reduces turbo lag and chatter, can which helps increase boost
- Reduces radiant heat from the turbo by up to 60 percent
- Proudly made in the USA
- Includes 2 stainless steel springs to secure on anchoring blocks
- Perfect for street performance or all-out racing
- Your Heatshield Products HP Turbo Heat Shield is backed by a 90-day warranty
With a wicked turbo charger spinning away under the hood, it's easy to keep lap times low—not so easy to keep under-hood temperatures cool. But now there's an easy way to beat down the competition and keep turbo temps out of the red zone at the same time—Heatshield Products HP Turbo Heat Shield.
Crafted specifically for your vehicle's turbo housing, the Heatshield Products Turbo Heat Shield installs with ease. That means no cutting or trimming—just wrap it around your turbo components and secure with the included stainless steel springs. By keeping the heat on the hot side of the turbo where it belongs, this custom turbo wrap boosts performance while protecting other under-hood components.
Designed to reduce heat-caused turbo lag and turbo chatter, Heatshield turbo wraps can help increase boost. Couple that with wildly reduced under-hood temps and lower intake temperatures and you get one outcome—more power! Better yet, Heatshield Products backs your HP Turbo Heat Shield with a 90-day warranty.
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your Turbo Heat Shield
- The Turbo Heatshield material is electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with it
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/20
There are no customer reviews for this product