- Add some serious insulation to your engine compartment with Heatshield Products Thermaflect Cloth
- Perfect for keeping your cockpit cooler and protecting vulnerable components under the hood
- Strong enough to survive continuous exposure to 1100 degree conditions, intermittent exposure to 1800 degrees and direct contact to surfaces up to 450 degrees
- Made with a mirror finish that reflects up to 90% of radiant heat—works best with 1" of airspace and good airflow
- Up to 40% lighter than comparable aluminized cloth
- Use it on your firewall, floorboards, hood, body panels, fuel cells, intake, and more
- Available with or without an adhesive backing
- Comes in multiple sizes and sits just 0.018" thick
- Made with pride in the USA
- 90-day warranty included
There are three acceptable places to wear reflective cloth: at raves, in the future and in engine compartments. For party monsters and Marty McFly, they need the metallic clothing to fit in with their environment. But, for heat-sensitive car parts, they need it just to survive the environment. Protect your critical components from heat stroke with Heatshield Products Thermaflect Cloth.
On your intake box, your hood, your firewall—HP Thermaflect Cloth mounts everywhere and reflects up 90% of radiant heat. The secret behind Thermaflect's heat-busting strength stems from its mirror finish. While hot air sinks into dull aluminized insulation cloth, it bounces right off the Thermaflect's uber-reflective surface. Plus, it's around 40% lighter than comparable insulation.
Installing your Heatshield Products Thermaflect Cloth is a breeze. You can get it with adhesive already applied, so you just have to peel off its backing and stick it into place. Or, you can get it without any backing and mount it with spray adhesive (sold separately). Both styles are made with pride in the USA and come with a 90-day warranty.
- Thermaflect cloth is electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with it
- Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when working with Thermaflect Cloth.
- Adhesive sticks to most clean surfaces - not recommended for rough/ unfinished fiberglass or carbon fiber
Heatshield Products Thermaflect Cloth Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/16 - 7/18
There are no customer reviews for this product