- The Rancho Lift Block Kit is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Available in a variety of lift heights from 1" to 4"
- The Rancho Lift Block Kit is the ideal way to get height without the hefty full-kit price tag
- Crafted from durable cast iron for a long life in your suspension system
- Rancho Lift Blocks are also ideal for replacing lost height or leveling the front or rear of your rig
- All hardware, including U-bolts, is included along with detailed instructions
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your Rancho Lift Block Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty
For getting the lift without the accompanying price tag, pick Rancho's Lift Block Kit to get the job done. Crafted from super tough cast iron, Rancho Lift Blocks fit the front or rear of your stock suspension system with a number of lift height options from 1" to 4".
Beyond just lift, Rancho Blocks can be used to replace lost height from installing heavy accessories like bumpers or winches. Or, a block kit can be the right component for leveling your stock suspension rig.
To make installation as smooth as possible, Rancho includes all necessary hardware with their lift blocks. This includes U-bolts, washers, nuts and more. Best yet, your Rancho Lift Block Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho Block Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric B (Auburn, NE) Reviewed for a 1983 Chevy C/K 1500 — Sep 11, 2008 6:46 PM
excellent for a cheap lift they are a peice of cake to install if u can get the old U-bolts off. Every thing you need is in this kit the u bolts are extra long but make installation a breeze. They work great with add a leafs in the front for the cheapest lift u will ever find.
- Rebates: $200 Details
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product