Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Add serious front-end or rear-end support with Air Lift's AirCells
- Protect your suspension and improve your ride quality—your AirCells dampen against bounce, fight off sway, and block bottoming out
- Ingenious polyurethane construction responds to changing road conditions with 3 stages of support for mild and hair-raising road conditions
- The tiny microcells in your Air Lift AirCells unleash extra support as the load increases
- Rugged all-weather materials resist corrosion from common automotive chemicals, block against tearing, and work perfectly even in freezing temperatures
- Unlike rubber bump stops, your Air Lift AirCells will hold their shape and do not require any oiling, lubing or maintenance
- Painless installation—your AirCells take the place of your stock bump stops, so no drilling, cutting or welding is needed
- Comes complete with mounting brackets, hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Air Lift backs your AirCells with a Lifetime Warranty
Air Lift AirCells eliminate the bounce, sway and bottoming out associated with front-end plows or rear-end heavy loads. Simply bolt on a set of AirCells, and enjoy the smoothest ride possible.
When Air Lift sat down at the drawing board to design their AirCells, they wanted a bounce stop that could respond to varying road conditions. After plenty of late nights and a lot of bad Chinese take out, their engineers made a breakthrough: air-infused polyurethane. Each AirCell is filled with thousands of microcells that deliver 3 stages of support for mild and extreme conditions.
Plus, installing your AirCells is a breeze. They bolt right to your frame without any drilling. And, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)