- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is custom-made to work in tandem with the upgraded suspension in your vehicle
- Crafted from cold-formed, high-strength steel for extra stiffness and reduced body roll versus stock parts
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit aides your performance driving by fine-tuning handling and boosting cornering grip
- Durable red powder coat finish for hot looks and corrosion protection
- The ideal companion to Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Sportline Springs and Pro Dampers
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit includes all hardware for simple, straightforward installation
- Kit also features custom installation instructions
- Your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty
Crown your suspension upgrade with the one part that fine-tunes your vehicle's handling beyond springs and shocks alone. The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit replaces its stock counterpart with cold-formed, high-strength steel that's stiffer when you need firmness for performance.
The ideal partner for Eibach's Pro Kit or Sportline Springs, the Anti-Roll Kit reduces speed-robbing body roll and increases cornering grip-perfect for your performance driving. Plus, for sweet looks and over-the-top protection, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is powder coated bright red.
Eibach includes all necessary mounting hardware to make installing the Anti-Roll Kit simple. You also get custom installation instructions to make your latest suspension upgrade a breeze. Best yet, your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to titanium dioxide and carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Eibach Anti Roll Bars Customer Reviews
177 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Qiyuan Z (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Civic — Mar 21, 2019 12:15 PM
Reviewed by Logan M (CASTLE ROCK, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — Jan 30, 2018 2:41 AM
These are a great product. Elimated almost all body roll and the driving feel is noticeably improved. The car stays flat in the corners now. Solid quality sway bars. Not sure why Eibach doenst offer the end links to make the installation seem less. That's my only complaint. Once you have the correct end links the install is easy!
Reviewed by Stanley V (Davie, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Focus — Jan 17, 2018 8:25 AM