- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro Street Coil-Over Shocks are custom-paired for your vehicle
- Adjustable lowering from .8" to 3" for tuning performance to track conditions
- Uses Eibach's ERD damper and ERS spring technology used in Formula-1 racers across Europe
- Harnesses the experience and fine-tuning of Eibach's legendary suspension parts
- Eibach Pro Streets get progressively firmer at high speeds for excellent ride quality
- Bolt-on installation takes 1-2 hours for all four wheels
- Set of 4 shocks
- Your Eibach Pro Street Coil-Over Shocks package carries a 1-year warranty
Finally, suspension parts for street rides that performance enthusiasts can truly be proud of. Employing the same Eibach technology fueling fine-tuned Formula 1 racers, Pro Street Coil-Over Shocks give serious drivers the control they've always wanted.
Eibach Pro Street features the incredible option adjustable lowering for each wheel. You have control of dropping anywhere between .8" and 3" for fine-tuning your ride to any track conditions. Pro Street coil-over spring/damper packages also feature Eibach's legendary suspension know-how, getting progressively firmer at high speeds for excellent ride quality.
Wheel out your toolbox, clear the driveway and grab some jack stands. Mounting new suspension parts takes time and care to complete correctly and safely. Rest assured, Eibach's quality tuning and expert quality make it worth your time. And, your Eibach Pro Street Coil-Over Shocks package carries a 1-year warranty.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to titanium dioxide and carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Eibach Pro Street Coil-Over Shocks Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth M (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta — Jun 14, 2017 11:14 PM
Reviewed by Joshua S (Alvin, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Apr 19, 2013 9:28 AM
Reviewed by Miguel M (Prague, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Mar 08, 2013 8:42 PM
Cant believe I did not do this sooner. Eibach has made me a believer. I use to cut springs for the look and payed for it in the ride. These things give me the look, it handles every corner like its on rails, and the ride is as normal if not softer!
Reviewed by Mick E (Rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Charger — Feb 01, 2012 6:34 AM
The Price was very good, Installation was challenging, If you do it your self do your research, watch video's on you tube, get factory spec's, and take the shocks to a shop to swap out the spring. The car looks great one inch lower, see floats like a butterfly and stings like a super bee.
Reviewed by Derrick C (Quincy, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Jan 19, 2012 4:34 AM