- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers are custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Dampens the harshness of both on and off-road driving with performance shocks for your steering system
- Powered by Skyjacker’s Hydro 7000 Shocks
- Brings relief to vehicles with large tires by reducing the "shimmy" effect
- Also puts an end to straining steering of large tires in highway or trail driving
- Deliver improved handling over wimpy stock stabilizers
- Available as a double unit for a better effect on your steering
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Rough highways, city streets and off-road trails can be quite menacing for your steering system. And, if you've lifted your truck by adding a new suspension with large tires, handling gets even trickier. That nasty “shimmy" effect. The pull of grooved roads. Arm fatigue from fighting your tires all day.
Give your arms a break, and put full control back in your hands. Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer puts the power of performance Skyjacker Shocks to work on your steering system for the same easy-riding effect on handling. The road ahead gets smoother-all without an expensive asphalt crew and giant equipment.
If your vehicle has a stock stabilizer, Skyjacker's Steering Stabilizer goes a step beyond a standard part with their top-quality Hydro 7000 shocks. Or, many vehicles can benefit from adding dual Skyjacker Stabilizers for extra handling enjoyment. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
328 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Valerie O (Smiths Grove, KY) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Mar 14, 2018 8:10 PM
Reviewed by Shawn C (PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2018 3:28 PM
You sent my stabilizers right on time. Didn't realize both my old ranchos were shot(I'll never do that again) but the new skyjacker hydro 7000 is outstanding. Beautiful installed in 15 min. Sending pic you,ll see.
Reviewed by Todd V (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Nov 24, 2017 5:59 AM
These steering shocks work great, this is my 3 replacement over the years and these work as good as any of the shocks out there. I like the look of them and they are smooth on the highway.