- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
535 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy M (BELLEVILLE, WV) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 09, 2018 4:06 AM
Reviewed by Anthony P (Menifee, CA) Reviewed for a 1975 Ford F-250 — Mar 13, 2018 10:04 PM
Reviewed by Travis P (FORT MYERS, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 10, 2018 5:51 AM
Reviewed by John B (Livingston, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 22, 2018 8:48 PM
Good shocks perform well, getting the grommets in the shocks is a problem, we had a press to install them and had to fight with them to seat, we greased them and they were still a fight. It took longer to get the grommets seated, than to unpack them, remove the old shocks and install the new 8000s.