- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are custom-made to fit the rear spring pack in your truck or SUV
- Adds extra height or replaces lost lift due to added vehicle weight
- Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are crafted from American steel for the highest possible quality and complete toughness
- Smoothes-out the ride thanks to shot-peened leafs that maximize flexibility and wheel travel without compromising strength
- Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are pre-drilled at the factory position for your spring pack
- Tapered leaf ends squeeze extra flexibility out of the spring
- Your Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty
Augment your stock rear spring packs with some extra lift, courtesy of Skyjacker. Their all-American steel Add-A-Leaf Springs fit right into stock leaf spring packs, adding that extra height you've wanted, or replacing lift which was lost by adding extra vehicle weight.
The secret to the strength and flexibility of Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs is their shot-peening treatment-a process that compresses the steel surface with heavy steel shot. The leaf stays strong yet flexible, which is ideal for smooth driving and rear-end strength.
All Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are pre-drilled for the center pin in the exact location your factory spring pack requires. Plus, they're tapered on the ends for added flexibility and an easier fit with stock leafs. Best yet, your Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jackie t (OAK HARBOR, WA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-250 — Apr 29, 2018 3:36 PM
Reviewed by Albert Y (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 16, 2018 11:33 PM
These were a great addition for my Tacoma, with a rooftop tent and all our gear the Tacoma was sitting pretty low and riding too soft on the right. Add a leaf fixed it right up, rides great now with or without a load. Make sure to grease the springs so they don't squeak.
Reviewed by Joseph M (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 12, 2017 6:54 AM
Not too difficult to install for an amateur. Lifted my 2010 Tacoma about 3 inches. Ride has stayed the same. It tows like a beast now. Only issue is that they squeak really badly. I'm hoping that will go away at some point. Overall though very good buy and worth the money.
Reviewed by Joseph J (GALVESTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 20, 2017 10:10 PM
Took me a couple hours to install , because I was being careful not to mess it up. Would be tough to do without proper tools . Lifted truck a couple inches ( I guess ) perfect now , looking forward to towing my little trailer . Ride is stiffer , but I love it ! Best $100 bucks I ever spent ! Thanks