- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are specially-designed to be the most versatile truck and SUV damper available
- Lets you take full control of ride quality with the incredible 9-way adjustable dial for perfect compression and dampening control
- Easy-turn dial at the base of each shock for manual adjustability
- Cellular gas design with variable force control (VFC) for precise flow metering
- Graphite-impregnated Teflon band for smooth, reliable performance
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts employ a tri-tube design that holds significantly more liquid than other brands
- 5/8" double-chromed rod for maximum longevity
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts include durable red boots for protection
- Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings
- Your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dial-in the ride comfort of your truck or SUV with a simple knob turn. Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts boast 9 levels of compression and rebound damping, giving you the most versatile driving experience possible.
At the base of each Rancho RS9000X Shock is an easy-turn dial. Start at position 1 for smooth highway cruising. Hit the middle at spot 5 for a balanced everyday mix of pavement, rough road and trail driving. Or, crank your RS9000X Shocks up to 9 for responsive dampening that's ready to rock off-road.
Rancho builds their RS9000X Shocks & Struts to last. An advanced tri-tube design holds more fluid. Chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods. Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings. And, protective red boots. What's even better, your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
256 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary B (WINDHAM, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 26, 2018 12:15 PM
First off huge kudos to Auto Anything, they price matched and beat a competitors sale price without question. The shock. The issue with the original shocks was the bounce in the rear of when loaded and/or pulling the boat, seemed mushy. These stiffened it up, no more bounce set to 5. Unloaded could be lower but this seems good all around. Easy install, about 1/2 hour total with common hand-tools, packed well, quick shipping. Highly recommend just be aware they will stiffen your ride.
Reviewed by Gary F (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Dec 05, 2018 4:59 PM
Pros: Definitely improved the ride and it is convenient that you can change the shock settings to whatever stiffness desired. Cons: Not entirely easy to turn the setting adjustment knobs. Access to the knobs are in a tight space and reading what number you are setting the Ranchos to is borderline impossible. If Rancho were to make the numbers more visible and make the setting knobs easier to adjust this would be a better shock.
Reviewed by Mike T (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Nov 22, 2018 5:23 PM
I have gone through 3 sets of shocks on my diesel in the last two years. These are so nice so far. They have a great rebound but do not bottom out. My truck rides so good now that I smile while I'm driving again. Highly recommend