- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are specially-designed to be the most versatile truck and SUV damper available
- Lets you take full control of ride quality with the incredible 9-way adjustable dial for perfect compression and dampening control
- Easy-turn dial at the base of each shock for manual adjustability
- Cellular gas design with variable force control (VFC) for precise flow metering
- Graphite-impregnated Teflon band for smooth, reliable performance
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts employ a tri-tube design that holds significantly more liquid than other brands
- 5/8" double-chromed rod for maximum longevity
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts include durable red boots for protection
- Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings
- Your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dial-in the ride comfort of your truck or SUV with a simple knob turn. Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts boast 9 levels of compression and rebound damping, giving you the most versatile driving experience possible.
At the base of each Rancho RS9000X Shock is an easy-turn dial. Start at position 1 for smooth highway cruising. Hit the middle at spot 5 for a balanced everyday mix of pavement, rough road and trail driving. Or, crank your RS9000X Shocks up to 9 for responsive dampening that's ready to rock off-road.
Rancho builds their RS9000X Shocks & Struts to last. An advanced tri-tube design holds more fluid. Chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods. Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings. And, protective red boots. What's even better, your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
364 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by michael h (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Oct 09, 2018 4:28 PM
Reviewed by Rick W (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — May 14, 2018 9:22 AM
We followed a friend's recommendation for the shocks replacement for our 272K mile `99 F250 Super Duty 4X4 7.3L Diesel. Right choice - Huge improvement. Adjustable for towing a plus. Would recommend!
Reviewed by Jeff H (HURST, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Apr 18, 2018 7:01 AM
Reviewed by James G (Shelbyville, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Dec 19, 2017 11:14 AM