- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your truck or SUV’s ride quality with Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts
- Manufactured for use on stock or lifted trucks and SUVs
- Double-welded loops for increased stability
- High-capacity, twin-tube design
- Ten-stage, vehicle-specific valving
- Nitro-carburized rod is strong and durable
- Includes protective boot for the shock rod and oil seal
- Your Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Find the balance of street comfort and off-road support with a set of Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts. Engineered to use on your truck or SUV whether it’s stock or lifted, RS5000’s have ten-stage, vehicle-specific valving for a custom-fit to your ride. Easy-to-install, Rancho Shocks are a dependable upgrade to your stock suspension.
Offering a smooth and stable ride, RS5000 Shocks & Struts are built to last with double-welded loops, high-capacity twin-tube construction and a nitro-carburized rod. It doesn’t matter if your road warrior sticks to the pavement or kicks up dust, Rancho RS5000 Shocks improve your ride all-around.
Your Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts come with a protective boot for the shock rod and oil seal to ensure they keep your ride smooth and safe for miles to come. Rancho RS5000 Shocks are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
573 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by gus r (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jul 17, 2018 1:06 PM
Reviewed by Douw S (CASTLE ROCK, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 07, 2018 8:50 AM
I considered OEM replacement type, but, after some research decided to go with the Rancho shocks. Better control at spee, handles bad roads far better than OEM shocks.