- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy smooth sailing on the highway and rough off-road trails alike thanks to Fabtech Dirt Logic Shocks
- Feature high-grade 304 stainless steel construction for maximum corrosion-resistance
- Boast upgraded black anodized 6061 aluminum reservoir bodies for improved heat-dissipation
- Stainless steel shock bodies receive a finely detailed machine finish for a striking appearance
- Each Dirt Logic piston rod has been updated to a NitroSteel material to set it apart from standard chrome rods
- Available in reservoir and non-reservoir options, ranging from 8-16” of stroke
- Choose between Dirt Logic 2.0,” 2.25,” 2.5” and 4.0” styles – there’s a Dirt Logic shock for your application
- Come with universal hardware kits to ensure installation is a breeze
- Your Fabtech Dirt Logic Suspension is supported by a 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty
Whether your preferred destination is a rocky off-road trail or a smooth city street, no one wants to suffer through a bumpy ride. Fortunately, thanks to the included universal hardware kit to make installation easy as pie, Fabtech Dirt Logic Shocks make rough rides a thing of the past.
Featuring a high-grade 304 stainless steel construction and black anodized 6061 aluminum reservoir bodies, these top-of-the-line shocks also look the part, thanks to a finely detailed machine finish. Available in Dirt Logic 2.0,” 2.25,” 2.5” and 4.0” styles and in reservoir and non-reservoir options (ranging from 8-16” of stroke) – there’s sure to be a Dirt Logic shock for your application.
Utilizing piston rods of a NitroSteel material, Fabtech Dirt Logic Shocks stand apart from shocks with standard chrome rods and are covered by a 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)