- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Realign your lifted rig's sway bar to its proper working angle with Skyjacker's End Links
- Longer and sturdier than stock gear, Skyjacker's burly End Links provide the proper clearance you need for optimal sway and body-roll control
- Skyjacker custom-crafts their End Links for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Built to last from rugged 4140H steel with a rust repellant zinc coating
- You also get new bushings with your Skyjacker End Links
- Your new Skyjacker End Links directly replace your OEM parts—select vehicles require minor drilling or filing
- Built with pride in the USA
- Skyjacker covers your new End Links with a Lifetime Warranty
Lifting your rig means big changes to your undercarriage. Pitman arms get moved around, springs take up more space and new gear fills in all the nooks and crannies. Unfortunately, this can crowd out your anti-sway bar-unless you adjust its mounting location. Skyjacker's End Links are custom-engineered to drop your sway bar down to the perfect location.
Unlike lowering brackets, Skyjacker End Links modify your sway bar, not just how it fits onto your vehicle. That way, you get maximum anti-roll and sway control for better, safer handling on smooth streets and rough trails alike.
Skyjacker uses only hard-wearing 4140H steel to craft your End Links. Each End Link is finished with a durable zinc coating to block rust, corrosion and oxidation. You also get new polyurethane bushings to replace worn factory rubber.
Installing your new Skyjacker End Links is a snap. They directly replace your stock end links with maybe some drilling or filing needed. Lifetime Warranty.
- In order to achieve suitable clearances, select vehicles require some minor drilling or filing.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jose M (CHANDLER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser — May 16, 2018 8:13 PM
Need to ream out sway bar hole to be able to fit bolt. Delivered 3 days after promissed day.
Reviewed by Robert T (COLUMBIA STATION, OH) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — May 17, 2017 6:15 PM
Got them fast, installed easy. Quality looks good, only wish they had grease fittings to keep lubed at pivot joint.
Reviewed by Adam H (Bishopville, MD) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Apr 18, 2017 10:22 AM
Item as described shipping quick customer service answered all my questions I had before I ordered links will buy again in future looks good on truck to.
Reviewed by Dan G (Seaside, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Apr 13, 2017 8:18 PM
Solidly built and they put my sway bar back where it belonged after lifting the truck