- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Complete your rig's lift with the Skyjacker Sway Bar Lowering Kit
- Adjusts and corrects your sway bar's mounting location for the utmost body-roll and sway control
- Skyjacker crafts your Sway Bar Lowering Kit from premium 4140H steel
- These burly brackets are finished with an anti-corrosive zinc coating
- Sway Bar Lowering Kits are highly recommended for vehicles with 4" lifts or larger
- No drilling needed-Skyjacker's Sway Bar Lowering Kit bolts right into factory frame holes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Skyjacker covers your Sway Bar Lowering Kit with a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, it seems strange to lower anything on your rig after investing in a towering lift kit, but there's good reason. New springs and steering linkage often get in the way of sway bars, and the only solution is to drop the mounts down a few inches. That's just what your Sway Bar Lowering Kit does. It realigns the working angle for maximum sway and body-roll control.
Skyjacker's extensive experience has taught them one important fact: suspension parts must be built tough to withstand harsh environments. With that in mind, they crafted your Sway Bar Lowering Kit from hard-wearing 4140H steel. For a rugged line of defense against rust, Skyjacker even finished your Sway Bar Lowering Kit with a zinc coating.
Skyjacker's Sway Bar Lowering Kit is highly recommended for rigs with a 4" lift or larger. And, installation is child's play-the Sway Bar Lowering Kit mounts right to the factory-drilled frame holes. Best yet, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Sway Bar Relocation Brackets Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jackie t (OAK HARBOR, WA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-250 — Mar 28, 2018 8:15 PM
Reviewed by George V (Roswell, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Dec 22, 2013 11:55 AM
Reviewed by Josh R (East Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 1991 Ford F-150 — Feb 17, 2012 10:19 PM
I just got these deliverd, and quite quickly I will add, and had em in in 15 minutes they look good and do the job, a little more spendy than other brands but I really like the "grade 8" look of these this one. I would recommend these to a friend