- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is the simple way to get the 2" to 3" of extra clearance you need without a suspension makeover
- Carefully customized for your specific year, make and model
- A Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit includes custom body spacers, steering extensions, bumper brackets and more (varies depending vehicle)
- Designed as a body lift kit you can install yourself in 1 day with basic tools and moderate mechanical skill
- Performance Accessories Body Lift Kits account for relocating stock parts, such as front and rear bumpers, for a lift that looks great and functions well
- Ideal with Performance Accessories' Urethane Gap Guards that cover the gap left by a body lift kit
- All kits are manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Bolts and brackets are Zinc plated to prevent rust in Winter conditions
- Your Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
All the lift you need for big wheels and tires without the stroke-inducing price tag. That's what makes a Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit the ideal choice for getting that 2" to 3" of clearance standing between you and the rugged look you want.
Add the Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit to make that set of 33s a possibility. Or, add this body lift kit to an 8" suspension lift to fit the kind of wheel and tire package that crushes econo-cars. Whatever your use, Performance Accessories' Body Lift Kit includes all of the spacers, bumper brackets and steering extensions you need to get the job done in one loaded package. Kits due however vary by vehicle.
The best part about the Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit: it's a lift the mechanically-capable can do at home. A few adjustments to stock parts are necessary, but the finished product is well worth it. No pro to pay and no torch required. And, your Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is even covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installing a body lift kit changes the relationship between a few important parts on the body and frame. Certain stock parts must be adjusted or changed, including the steering column, gas line, fan shroud and more. Select your vehicle for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adrian R (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Oct 08, 2018 8:58 PM
Reviewed by Brandon H (Kings Bay, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 25, 2017 8:39 PM
Reviewed by Jericho K (PINCONNING, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 19, 2017 5:23 AM